The FATAL5 is a weapon with a smooth, sleek design. It's inspired by the movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise. The FATAL5 is only given to mods, head mods, and developers.
The product of years of hard work and laser technology was put into the FATAL5. Very few copies of this were given out.
Only select survivors can wield this weapon. The process for being selected is excruciating, and very few have passed their tests.
- Use this to massacre the zombie race, while all the survivors bow to your glory.
- Firing too fast with this can easily lead you to start missing shots. Slow down.
- If you have access to this, try using it in Team Deathmatch.
- Get headshots to easily kill Normal Zombies.
- This weapon doesn't do much damage, so getting headshots is important.
- This is a moderator weapon.
- The second weapon to be so after the Railgun.
- Being shot by this does NOT ban you.
- The flashlight on the front doesn't work.
- Makes a distinct sci-fi noise upon firing.
- This weapon is a replacement of the Railgun.
- First weapon to have a non-detachable attachment (Built-In Scope).
- The reload sound of this gun shares similarities with the Remington's reload sound.
- Some former mods still have the FATAL5, such as Serun15 and robertandy11.