Emotes are ways you can express yourself in-game. The original R2D had custom and default Roblox animations for emotes but R2DA only has custom emotes. These options are normally used for comical purposes. Some R2DA emotes can change the face of your avatar.
These are all of the possible emotes that you can do in R2DA,
|/e bf||/e boi||/e dab||/e dance|
|/e dance2||/e facepalm||/e insane||/e lalaland|
|/e panic||/e sit||/e split||/e wave|
|/e thriller||/e stretch||/e workout|
Creators and Implementation
- /e thriller (v1.1.5b)
- /e stretch (v1.1.6)
- /e workout (v1.1.6)
- /e lalaland (v0.9.9)
- /e boi (v0.9.9)
- /e bf (v0.9.9)
- /e dance (v0.0.3, updated v0.0.4)
- /e dance 2 (v0.0.3)
- /e panic (v0.0.3)
- /e facepalm (Unknown)
- /e insane (v0.9.9)
- /e wave (v1.0.1)
- /e sit (v0.9.9)
- /e split (v0.9.9)
- /e dab (v0.9.1)
- R2DA does not support the standard /e dance3, /e point, /e cheer, or /e laugh seen in other ROBLOX games.
- All emotes run on a loop except /e facepalm, /e dab, /e boi, /e bf, /e split, and /e wave.
- You can only use emotes as a survivor, unlike R2D where survivors and zombies could do it.
- In v1.0.1, /e insane now changes the player's face to a custom panicked one.
- When /e panic was first added, the player's face changed during the animation. However, this was changed in later updates for unknown reasons why.
- In v1.0.1, this was added back.
- Doing /e sit, /e insane, /e workout or /e split in certain areas of low standing water will kill so, as your torso is brought down to the waterline.
- This is a notorious trolling method on the map Caved In, be careful if someone tells you to do an emote in water.
- In v1.1.5, the /e sit emote left you floating in mid-air. This was fixed in v1.1.5a.