Double Equip is a feature that allows players to equip 2 Secondaries instead of having a Primary and Secondary equipped.
To use this feature, you must have the Primary slot free before equipping two secondaries.
- Make use of this feature to create amazing combos!
- This is very useful for starters for when they can't buy a costly Primary.
- If you are wearing a vest that supplies extra magazines, be sure to equip the gun you want to give the extra ammo to in the primary slot.
- You still can't bring the M202, RPG or Ice Gun into Free For All with this due to obvious balancing reasons. Try it and you'll be basically useless.
- During Melee Smash, bringing in two different melees allows for some interesting rounds.
- This feature was added in v0.9.4, removed in v0.9.6, and was re-released in v1.0.0.