Doors are a common sight within the maps of R2DA. With a simple tap of the "F" key, the door swings open.
This list doesn't include non-operational doors besides the locked door seen in Foxriver Prison.
This is the most common door in the game that can be used to slow down zombies.
In Halloween Bootcamp, it cannot be broken, neither can it be open by pressing "F", but if you choose the wrong door, it will instantly kill you.
|7 hits||Fancy Wooden
This is the just a remake of the Wooden door.
Can be found in houses in Stud Harvest II.
This can be found in more enclosed maps than the rest.
It's unknown whether this is a reskin or actually stronger or weaker than a traditional reinforced door.
This variation can only be found in S.S. Boliviar.
|7 hits||Reinforced (Old)
This was originally just a reskin of the wooden door that was made to just look tougher. Updates have since separated the two.
This could originally be found in just Foxriver Prison.
This door is locked and cannot be opened or destroyed in any way possible.
This can only be found in Foxriver Prison as a door to a cell.
|30 hits||Fence Door
These are effectively stronger, constructible doors that can be placed using the Hammer.
While the fence itself has an HP bar, the door is independent and can be broken into. More information can be found here.
|Invincible||Keypad (Zero Kelvin Station and Portland)
This door cannot be destroyed, however, it can be opened by both survivors and zombies by touching the keypad next to it.
|Unknown||Keypad (Caved In)
Unlike the previous entry, this variation can be broken and remain open regardless of what is done.
By touching the keypad next to the door, the door opens, if you are a survivor.
- Both the Wooden and Reinforced variations have three distinct visual stages when they are damaged.
- For the Fence Door, green particles appear whenever it is damaged.
- When a door has a hole in it due to being damaged, survivors can shoot zombies through this hole for a tactical advantage.
- In the past, whenever a door was broken into, it had a habit to glitch out and lodge itself in the door frame.
- Regardless of the door, except the keypad doors, it will always swing in conjunction with the direction the person is opening it in.
- In Team Deathmatch, melees can break doors.
- The Wooden Doors on M.S. Antares float.