There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Although these little mines aren't that hard for zombies to spot, the rarity of them makes them a valuable collectible. Use 'em if you like to see things blow up.
Nobody really knows where these little creatures come from, but they have been around for quite some time.
Before the apocalypse, these little buggers would crawl up onto beaches to lay their eggs at the very beginning of summer. They would burrow holes, sit in them, and begin to lay their eggs. Sadly, those who stepped on them met with a sad fate. Entire beaches had to be closed down to their volatile explosions.
Nowadays, survivors decided to capture some and tame them to avoid exploding near humans and to target zombies instead, with success.
- Place in tight spaces to ensure triggering.
- Explodes on touch by zombie or owner, so remember where you place these.
- Think about it's position. These are very limited, being only given by Boopacks, back when the King Crab event was out, and from a Twitter Redeem Code.
- The Crabmine had the former price of 50 Tickets before being reduced down to 15.
- You cannot buy this Item anymore since the Event Store was removed on v0.7.9.
- There is a chance that you can get this item if you're wearing a Boopack.
- When a zombie steps on this, a biting sound can be heard right before it blows up.
- The code "WAKA" would give you 10 of these pretties. The code has since expired.