A big laser-shooting, fireball summoning, bomb throwing clock with two large, floating hands that are capable of tearing apart the map.
Found in the Chronos Dimension.
Older survivors within pockets of humanity reminisce of a slightly childish tale of their youth of beating up a giant clock with just pillows. Many assumed that it was just a metaphor for something, like the fact that time was really their greatest enemy in the apocalypse. However, after hearing the story repeatedly (entertainment is limited in the apocalypse after all), more and more survivors had a dream. They didn't tell each other, of course, as the dream was sort of dumb, but eventually speaking of clocks became a rarity as everyone subconsciously avoided them. This was that dream.
A dream of a time god so powerful, he triumphs over all, with his unblinking expression, his large clock-like body, and the empty void which he resides and rules. A time god so powerful, he seems like a Lovecraftian Elder God.
There is no escape from the insanity. No words. Only actions.
"That's just too easy."
"I'm not impressed."
"Don't waste my time."
"You will suffer and burn..."
- Chests, which may contain:
- 200 EXP
- Always move while you shoot! You can even jump on falling ground, but if caught off guard because you're standing still, your chances of survival are drastically lowered.
- Never stay near Chronos XI, the healing beam will kill you.
- Third-Person mode increases surrounding awareness, remember to use it to your advantage!
- Bringing the RPG is unwise, because you will probably be killed from the explosion or be pushed off the map by its knockback, and it only has three rockets.
- Chronos XI will throw classic sphere bombs around the map which break up the ground, run away as soon as you see him spinning around and holding the bombs!
- The bombs will explode upon impact with the ground, meaning you have to be really careful.
- The bombs will only break the ground though. You don't have to worry about the blowback.
- Quickly get away from where the bombs will detonate, or else you'll fall into the void.
- The edge of the map is the safest place as the bombs will most likely not reach that far.
- Bringing the Tactical II vest may come in handy as it gives extra stamina.
- Bring automatic guns that can be refilled, especially M249 if you have it, and Steyr M as a secondary as Minigun cannot be refilled, so you want a gun that is sustainable in the long run.
- Only do this when the server is relatively inexperienced - experienced players will enable you to bring many Miniguns, ending the fight quickly before ammo runs out. Inexperienced players will lead to you running out of ammo before Chronos XI dying.
- Don't bring explosives, Chronos XI is immune to any explosive projectile.
- Whenever Chronos XI gets to very low health, he will crouch and then do a pink beam which heals him.
- After he does this, he becomes much more aggressive and active. Whenever he does the fast green beam, stay to the back of the map and do not panic.
- It is best to finish off Chronos XI at low health to avoid his rage mode by attacking at his Spinning Bomb move.
- The hole on Chronos XI's back is a weak spot. Shooting it will deal double damage to the clock.
- Trying to spawn and glitch the M939 Truck to keep it floating, is BANNABLE, don't do it.
- Similar to King Cake, this is a general boss, available all year round.
- This will be the first general boss R2DA will have.
- This boss is most likely a reference to ClockBaws from Pillow Fight Simulator.
- This boss' arena is currently the same size as Rhi-snow Territory, but is subject to change.
- The mesh of this boss is similar to that of the Clockbomb.
- The root word "chrono" in "Chronos XI" simply means "relates to time", which explains the boss being a clock. "XI" is the Roman numeral for eleven, however the reason for the number eleven is currently unknown.
- Like the Rhi-snow, this had a prolonged release to R2DA.
- The first boss since the Yeti to be able to heal.
- It is the first boss able to speak English, excluding Mr. Frost, Christmas Event Boss from R2D 2014.
- Chronos XI has a different health bar than the other bosses.
- It's located at the bottom of your screen and it doesn't show exactly how much HP he has.