This is where it all ends. This is where the cause of all the troubles are faced in this vast and timeless arena.
A dream world perceived by many, began by a foolish tale of beating clocks with pillows. A dream world where giant clocks rule the "timeless" space. A dream world where Golumns guard the chamber with sheer power. A dream world where puzzles and obstacles are tricky, causing many to fall into madness and begin to turn on their fellow survivors. A dream world where stoic Stone Golumns guard the gates with fierce force.
Welcome to the Chronos' final puzzle, for you have passed the dangers of the gate to his treacherous realm. There is nowhere to hide anymore, and although it's all just a dream, perhaps this will be your biggest challenge yet.
The appearance of the Chronos Dimension is a large blue platform with different shadings of blue, in the middle of literally no where in the vast space. Ammo Stations spawn randomly on any surviving blocks but they may also be destroyed by Chronos XI.
- The centre platform in which Chronos is on can't be destroyed.
- Blocks will regenerate eventually.
- Block regeneration is boosted during rage mode. So if you excel at avoiding his attacks in rage, then perhaps you should try to push him into it, since many people have died from the lack of block regeneration.
- Ammo Stations will spawn on any block except those on boss.
- However, they can only reload twice.
- Extra Ammo can only be refilled from two times here.
- Part of the Chronos Series.
- The size of this place is likely the same size as the Rhi-snow Territory.
- You cannot vote for this map; you must have completed Chronos Quest before preceding to this map.
- In Debug after the boss was defeated, the GUI would show the old victory title.
- The first map to use a differently meshed ammo box.
- You can't bring a Hammer to this map. It will turn into pills.
- This map has now been renamed "Chronos XI".