This page is intended for the use of R2D:A Discord Moderators+.
This page will be used as a guide when a user on the Discord has appeared to break the rules.Note, however, some rules may not be included within this list.Chat Moderators+ will, based upon the incident, decide on the block time. The amount of time one is blocked depend on how severe their actions were.In the case of repeated offences by a user, for example, being banned for swearing several separate times, the ban will be longer than what is stated on the broken rule.
A ban can be revoked by a Chat Head Moderator if this requirement is not met.
Note that chat rules still apply in help-chat, privately message a moderator if evidence/proof contains content that breaks the rules stated below, tarnishing is an exception.
If a given reason does not appear here, an appeal can be proposed; but can also be listed if needed.
Green = Low Tier Offense Rating Yellow = Mid Tier Offense Rating Red = High Tier Offense Rating Black = Max Tier Offense Rating (Permanent Block)
If a user has not broken any further green/yellow rules after 1 week within their initial warning, Moderators are required to give another warning if that user breaks another rule. There are exceptions.
Staff members will start to use the mute command when a user has reached the qualifications for a ban ONCE, AKA: warnings already given, depends on the severity. It acts as a buffer before the ban applies. As always, there are exceptions.
Green ban reasons will receive two warnings and a 10 - 30 minutes mute before a moderator takes action, FOLLOW IT!
- Swearing: Use of foul language. [Few hours - 3 days]
- Use #### in place of foul words (wtf, shit, lmao, ass etc. are allowed).
- Attacking other users: Offending other users on purpose or attacking them. [Few hours - 1 day]
- Annoying other users: Talking to mentioning users after they've asked it to stop. [Few hours - 1 day]
- Impersonating other users: Pretending to be another user. [1 day]
- Still valid even if agreed by both players in question to prevent confusion.
- Flooding: Posting something that unnessarily expands the chat. [few hours - 1 day]
- Spamming: Posting the same thing over and over again or typing too quickly. [few hours - 1 day]
- Emojis are included.
- English only: Speaking in any other language than English. [Few hours]
- Pictures are allowed as long the language isn't the main focus of the picture. This rules also extends to non-English memes.
- Advertising content: Advertising anything non-R2D related. [Few hours - 1 day]
- Username is not your ROBLOX username: Self-explaination [1 day]
- Wikia username dosen't count.
- Playing ear rape audio: Playing ear rape audio on the voice channel. [3 days]
- Skipping other people's music: At least 80% of the VC must agree to skip music. [30m mute]
- Misuse of help-chat: Posting bugs, posting off-topic or starting a conversation in the channel.[30m - few hours mute]
- Shit-Pinging users: Pinging users for no reason. [30m - few hours mute]
- Pinging PR while he is offline will result in a instant warn.
- Inappropriate picture/name: Using an inappropriate name or picture. This rule is combined with the suggestive rule. [3 days - 1 week]
- Attacking the Staff Team: Insulting the people PlaceRebuilder has employed. [3 days - 1 week]
- This especially applies after you were banned, but this can happen if you are being just plain annoying.
- Talking bad about other users: Tarnishing a player's reputation. [3 days - 1 week]
- Included users that are not in the Discord (ie: a player in the game)
- Advertising other Discords: No discord other than R2D is allowed to be posted unless approved by staff. [3 days]
- Asking for in-game items: Do not ask moderators, users or admins for anything in-game. [3 days]
- Gossip: Excessively tarnishing a player's reputation. [3 days - 1 week]
- The action of intruding into a user's private life, and creating rumours.
- Harassment: Aggressive pressure or intimidation. [3 days - 2 weeks]
- Block duration will increase drastically if the user attacked is new to the Discord.
- Flamewars: A lengthy exchange of angry or abusive messages between users. [3 days - 1 month]
- All users involved will be affected.
- Taunting: A remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone. [3 days - 1 week]
- Topics of sensitivity will be especially monitored.
- Inappropriate references: An action of mentioning or alluding to something that is inappropriate.[1 - 5 days]
- Any Inappropriate References above yellow bans still remains the same, no warns required.
- Propaganda: Any propaganda related to gay, LGBT, feminist, terror or other groups is posted/glorified. [3 days]
- Complaining about Moderation Action: Ranting profusely for a substantial amount of time about moderation action taken towards one in-game, discord or wikia accounts. [1 hour mute]
- Starting a drama: We do not tolerate any drama whatsoever. Drama creates false rumours and promotes a lot of negative activities. You will not receive any warning before a ban. [1 week]
- Participating in a drama: Getting yourself involved in a drama shows that you are promoting negative activities. [6 days]
Users who break a rule within this category will receive instantly 6 - 12 hours mute before a moderator takes action.
- Racism: Prejudice or discriminate opposing or unlike races with the belief of supremacy. [1 week - 1 month]
- Being Suggestive: Discussing sexual subjects, porn or using sexual words. [3 day - 2 weeks]
- Sexual memes and questionable furry/anime images are included.
- Posting glitch guides: Posting a guide to help glitching in the game. [1 week - 1 month]
- If you trying to tell a staff member to be aware of it, private message them.
- Scamming: A dishonest scheme. Applies in DM. [1 month,no mutes required]
- Shocking Media: Usage of material that is intended to be revolting to viewers. Applies in DM. [2 weeks - 1 month]
- Asking for account information: Asking for information of another users account (any website, game etc). [1 month]
- Leaking private conversation/messages: Leaking private conversation/messages without the other user permission. [1 day - 1 month]
- Blackmailing: Force a user to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings. [1 month, no mute required]
- Applies in DM.
- Framing: User produce false evidence against an innocent user so that they appear guilty. [1 month, no mute required]
- Applies as long its R2DA related.
- Threats: Hack threats, hostile real life statements or suggestive suicide thoughts on someone. [3 days - 2 month, no mute required for hack threat]
- Child Endangerment: Predatory behavior or anything that sexualizes children. [1 month]
- Note for Moderators: Do not ban people for this reason if it does not include predatory behaviour against children.
- Pornography: Posting pornography. Applies in DM. [PERM]
- Direct messages are included, invalid if they both agree in question.
- Terrorism: The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. [PERM]
- Memes, Joke are included.
- Troll Account: The sole purpose of the account is to do inappropriate, harmful activities to everyone else. [PERM]
- Alternative Account: Using an account to bypass an earlier ban or to pretend to be someone else. [PERM]
- Explicit Audio: Playing explicit audio on voice channel.[PERM]
- Raiding R2DA Discord: Self explaination.[PERM]
- 3rd Ban: User has reached his/her 3rd ban.[PERM]
- Jopede, Author
- MiniStalker, Format