Capture the Base is a Gamemode in which flag poles are spread around the map and survivors have to fully-raise all of them to win the round.
Every second a survivor spends under a flag to raise it, they get 2$. If a survivor is there when the flag is fully-raised, they also get 1 Fame. It won't be that easy. If a zombie stands under a flag, they can slowly bring the flag down. The only way to prevent this is to make sure the flag was fully-raised in the first place.
- It is faster to capture a flag with more people.
- You will still capture the flag even if you are dead.
- As long as there is one zombie in the vicinity of the flag pole, all progress stops.
- Try to get other zombies to assist you in taking the flags down.
- Everyone gets one Fame after a flag is fully raised as long as they are around when the flag hits 100%.
- Use a Pipebomb, a Starlight, or a Bell to lure zombies away from the flags.
- This is a remake of the Capture the Flag gamemode from R2D 2014.
- Electrical Elementals cannot uncap flags in this gamemode.
- Even if this is a minor bug, this can still be considered as balanced.