There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Once eaten, the Candy Cane gives you a
sugar rush burst of caffeine, causing you to obtain unlimited stamina for 20 seconds.
Along with other items, the Candy Cane was created to spread holiday cheer in depressing times. The fact was, however, the ingredients used for making this type of candy were no longer obtainable. So, in a useful and delicious manner, they were made packed to the brim with caffeine, which was common, to help survivors get over the fact that they were in a horror akin to Hell and run away from hordes of zombies.
- Eat it when you are running away from a horde.
- Best when combined with a melee weapon.
- The Candy Cane is a returning item from R2D.
- Cheaper than the removed Pine Juice, which has the identical stats but costed 15 tickets.
- On the 4th of January (PlaceRebuilder's Birthday) you got 15 of these from a Twitter code.
- You aren't able to obtain this item anymore since the Event Store related to the Christmas 2016 Event was removed in v0.9.3.