Campaign is a returning Gamemode from R2D 2014 which was previously called Objective and was abbreviated as OBJ.
This Gamemode centres around survivors completing certain tasks until a player or an AI can drive them to safety.
- If no-one is going for the objective, the entire survivor team will eventually be wiped out.
- Try to coordinate your efforts together to get out before it's too late.
- It's best to play with friends so this doesn't occur.
- To save time, use the M939 as much as you can in Kingstreet to quickly deliver Tires to the Victory Truck.
- It is best to bring high-health giving armors like Bulldozer I and Bulldozer II.
- Campaign used to have a time limit, but this aspect was later removed during DEMO.
- As of v1.1.1, you will now get 250$, 200$ or 100$ for completing Campaign.
- Between v1.1.0 and v1.1.0b, Caved In had a 100$ reward before being raised to 200$.
- A game-breaking bug used to occur in which objectives would not spawn and where the GUI would not say anything.
- This in turn technically made the round an infinite one until every survivor died.
- This has been fixed, so don't worry.