A slightly beefier version of the regular Bulldozer armor, this version of the Bulldozer armor sacrifices protection against radiation for more padding to ensure more durability against zombies.
It still retains the features of the previous design, such as being able to store a lot of ammo. Sprinting at zombies while wearing this armor will still knock them over due to the sheer weight of the impact.
The Bulldozer II armor is a variant of the original Bulldozer armor. It was created as a result of seasoned survivors finding that the regular suit wasn't "bulky enough".
With this in mind, the military took the original design and modified it to have even tougher/additional padding, at the price of materials inside the suit which kept out a good portion of radiation.
As a result of the tougher padding, the suit was even more expensive than the original, so production was kept to minimum. Any survivor walking around in this armor is not to be trifled with.
- Whatever was applied to the Bulldozer l armor will apply here.
- Wearing this armor can allow you to survive a direct throw from a Brute's club.
- The Rush ability does knock down zombies, but it doesn't do any damage to them.
- You are still able to take damage from zombies, so don't assume you're automatically invincible while running around.
- This armor used to give you 250 HP, +3 Clips, and -75% radiation.
- Obviously, this was extremely unfair, and the statistics were changed to the stats you see today in v0.6.1.
- With a requirement of Rank 18, this is the last armor you will unlock in R2DA.
- Named 'Bull II' in-game.
- You can survive an overcooked Grenade with this, as long as you have full HP.
- The Bulldozer II supplies the biggest health bonus out of all the armors.
- There are 8 ammo compartments visible on this armor, which may strike you as odd as the armor only gives you 2 extra clips.
- This is mainly just a visual quirk, and would not be balanced in any way if it really did give you 8 extra clips.
- As of now, the Bulldozer II is the most expensive armor in the game.