A futuristic and high damage weapon has to come with a Built-In Scope, right? It's common sense.
Although this scope isn't as beneficial as others, it's still useful for the few that have the ability to use it.
- Unlike other snipers, the FATAL5 has very little recoil. Use this to you advantage when using this scope.
- This is a rough equivalent to the XS1 Scope for the Railgun.
- This Attachment was the first non-detachable attachment in R2DA.
- This doesn't add any buffs unlike the other scopes do, but at least it still allows the user to scope.
- Before v0.8.1, the scope was a lighter shade of white and had no textures.
- The original sightmarks were also a stark black compared to the light blue that you see today.