Please, before posting a bug, know three things: First, try to be as helpful as possible. Explain how or why the bug occurs and optionally yet recommended, how to make it happen. Second, DO NOT POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, just edit this page and add the bug you found in the right category. Third and last, make sure to put the bug in the correct section of the version of the game.
Please do not put such thing as "screen camera bug", it's just unhelpful since it doesn't include details.
NOTE: If it is a bannable offence, DO NOT POST HOW THE GLITCH CAN BE DONE, this will be considered a glitch tutorial.
Game Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list which can cause the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable.
- Spawning the instance once a round ends, as a zombie, then spawning the next round, causes the user's camera to become glitched in a fixed position. They cannot zoom in or out, also they cannot see themselves if they go past the view of the camera.
- Jumping into the Chronos Dimension at the last second breaks your camera to make it so you are forced to see one thing forever until you rejoin.
- Occasionally, a server may crash, kicking almost everyone out of it. Usually, this occurs on servers that have had a long lifetime, with multiple people or have too many people attempting to join the game. It can usually be spotted by mass leaving, and when attempting to rejoin the server, it will state "Failed to connect to the Game. (ID=17: Connection attempt failed)".
- A bug where just as the game starts and shows the loading screen, as a zombie you can type in "Spectate" and click menu immediately. This causes you to be sent to the menu with the background being the loading screen. Then once you click "Ready" again to join the game, all you see is the loading screen, so you cannot see anything and basically be blind. Can be fixed by rejoining.
- A "stiff character" bug that prevents the user from using any animations within the game, preventing reloading, aiming, shooting, etc.
- Sometimes can be fixed by unequipping the weapon and going in and out of first person then equipping the weapon and going into first person.
- If you reset while spawning as a survivor, you can become a permanent ragdoll and never be able to despawn. You also will not be able to zombify or respawn for the duration of the round. It can be fixed by leaving the server.
- Pulling out a throwable item (like Grenades and Molotovs) can cause the game to crash for unknown reasons. It might have something to do with the fix for items staying stuck in hands.
- Sometimes Intermission never ends, the timer disappearing and players being unable to play a new round. Maps will also sometimes load infinitely and everyone will get stuck in the loading screen. This can be caused by a huge lagspike.
- While possibly being a ROBLOX bug, texts will sometimes appear garbled or not appear completely. You cannot join any servers, therefore.
- If you reset before a round at the right timing/ on the loading screen, you will have Zero health. You will be alive but when you touch water in a certain map, your corpse will stay there for the entire round. [PVP MODES ONLY]
- Modcall history list does not update until a call is either accepted or ban is issued to the caller,it will only update once for that 1 server only. Another call has to be accepted or punished for it to update again. Visiting does not refresh the list.
- If you have clicked ready and you spectate before the round starts, you will still be able to click "menu" and use the menu interface but the loading cutscene will be stuck on your screen until you rejoin the game.
Round Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list which can cause the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable, but only for that round only.
- A VERY rare bug where arena kill count meter doesn't show making it impossible to complete the arena round.
- Sometimes, Chronos is stuck in permanent healing position, meaning you cannot kill him.
- In some boss servers, Stone Golumns can teleport out of the map thus making the round impossible.
- Sometimes, flag point counters won't show up in the new revamped Team Deathmatch mode.
- Rarely, at the end of Team Deathmatch mode. It will tell you that it a tie and to tell you to kill the other team. At the end of this. The round says game over within getting the winning team they reward.
Add bugs on this list which can be used and abused for advantage, some form of cheating.
- Certain ways can be abused to get the game to give you the chance of being a special infected even though you did not die.
- A bug where if one of the zombies are still loading on Arena you can't win and have to wait until time runs out.
- As a survivor in CTB if you die and the flag reaches 100% you will still get fame from it.
- Elementals under 100 HP can press E and F at the same time to explode and transform, dealing a total of 80 damage.
- There is a glitch where you can move in Idle using arrow keys.
- When you get killed by a survivor/zombie while you are stunned (still not standing up or trying to stand up), there is rare chance that your ragdoll will be able to equip all their weapons and/or will be able to move around.
- A rare bug in Rapid Infection causes infected zombies to not zombify into zombies, and become a ragdoll with no way of getting out of until the round ends.
- Going up to a wall, and then throwing Rambo allows one to hit someone behind said wall.
- Occasionally Edgars will use two tongues instead of one.
- Joining a server in the middle of a round, or entering a round just as it begins while you are still loading, can cause terrain that moves to be stuck in a certain position. This is only on your screen but may persist after the round has ended meaning you can accidentally fall into a hole in Chronos.
- There are ways to get infinite stamina whie climbing with Karambit. Unequipping or climbing higher will end the glitch.
- Digging as a digger while relocating to a spot that you can't dig will put you under the ground and you can't dig up no matter up and the only way out is reset or spectate and this is abusable in arena since you will be stuck in underground and the survivor can't kill you. This glitch is only a problem in some maps.
- Random bug that causes the user to get a fake lag switch when using a charged elemental LMB attack.
- Causes the attack to not consume stamina for one person.
- If you caught a victim as an Edgar, saying spectate will cause the victim to get permanently get stuck.
- On rare occasions, tripping or stunning a zombie won't take in an effect. This can happen to survivors, but extremely rare.
- While crouching, click and hold the hammer where it shows where you can build planks, If you don't let go and then move, Your walkspeed is set to normal even when you are still crouching.
- As a Ticker, doing certain things in Foxriver Prison, you can gain extra speed on the ice. Going on any other piece of land resets the glitch, which means you can basically get around the map quicker to some camping survivors.
- Using the Medkit at the exact moment you die, you get revived.
- You can jump while digging with Digger.
- Speed glitches occur where you can have a normal walkspeed with weapons that normally slow you down.
- Dying on the Victory Screen on pvp modes, and then being revived, will change your team to the zombies and other players can kill you.
- In certain gamemodes where you can respawn as survivors, other players who oppose you can stun you and knock you into the water (assuming the map has some). When you die and respawn, occasionally, you respawn stunned and cant getup until you say 'spectate' or leave.
- If a digger digs in water, it will teleport to the last place they dug.
- On water that does not normally kill you, players can stay in there for a unlimited time using a certain method.
- Leapers can spawn with -9900 hp, leaving them unkillable. They however cannot kill survivors but can still leap on them. Arena rounds can still go on even if the leaper is still there. Normally caused by a lag spike before spawning which can be caused by major spawn killing. Spectating can get you out of this glitch.
- Sometimes, you can move even if you have been hit by a ice staff.
- Using a certain method, you can float around using the Ice Rhino.
- Rare chance that you float in Chronos XI. It acts just like Gift or Crabmine.
- Snowballs are able to team-kill in Party Deathmatch.
- Using the Snowball while crouching causes the character to move at normal speed. Can also apply to other weapons if you switch quickly enough.
- Using an explosive, you can team kill survivors by exploding a ticker with it.
- Using a certain method you can pick up speed to flung yourself across a map.[This is a old bug]
- You can gain 5 keys on Chronos Quest instead of the usual 3, leading to some people wasting fame.
- Using a mount in a way can make you move around when getting healed by another player or opening a chest.
- There is a death boundary on Mogadishu Transit that inside the map that quickly kills people if grabbed by Stalker.
- Occasionally, using rebirth on a survivor that's been caught by an Edgar will launch the Edgar into the sky.
- When a Stalker grabs a survivor and drops you to the void you teleport back to the spawn, but in rare cases, the Stalker drops you to a water zone where it kills you by contact. You will be teleported back to spawn but you will die.
- You can still drop survivors on ground that instantly kills them and have them killed.
- Tickers blown up by an RPG will cause damage to teammates. (May apply to all sources of explosions).
- Stalker can turn invisible while moving with certain bugs. Only way to fix this is to reset or die.
- Using a certain method, you can throw two Rambo knives in quick succession, one after the other. This is abusable in Melee Smash.
- Zombifying on Caved In Win Cam at the right moment will make you win, even through you're a zombie.
- If the boat sinks totally on M.S Antares, using a certain methods with the dead bodies can keep you alive.
- You can do the Pipe objective, outside Campaign, gaining fame from it in M.S Antares.
- The flag Counters Team Deathmatch mode don't reset after the map be voted again.
- Wearing any hat with a fire particle within it will cause a massive fire to appear instead.
- Stalkers have the ability to relocate while holding a survivor.
Add bugs on this list which are simple bugs that are just a small inconvenience for the players
- When in-game music plays and you go back to menu, the in-game music and the menu music will play together.
- Using airstrike right as the round ends can cause the black bars on top & bottom of the screen to stay. [Old bug]
- Ranking up right or after you die will regenerate your health to max however you are stuck in ragdoll mode. [Old bug]
- Clicking Ready during the victory phase will not spawn you next round even though it is green, can be resolved by clicking ready again when intermission timer starts.
- Entering the heli while being flung after a brute smash/elemental explosion will cause you to fall to death.
- Electrical Elementals can't uncap flags on CTB.
- Some players may not be able to run and jump at the same time, making movement harder.
- When you spectate during Team Deathmatch and join back you will likely switch to the other team.
- Cash reward for killing a zombie in Rapid Infection varies from $50, $10 and nothing.
- On Last Harvest, the zombie limit is not affected by the mode Rapid Infection, so you're stuck with many zombies with 3000 hp.
- You can levitate yourself in mid-air by equiping certain melees or Minigun while using emotes sit and insane.
- Randomly, the ammo boxes in the Chronos Boss level will act like normal ammo boxes and have 4 refills. They will show the ammo left in the box as well.
- A rare bug after finishing the Quest where Boss doesn't replace the voted map.
- Certain areas will end up teleporting a player a few spaces over to a different specific area. Occasionally the player will fall over and clip through most solid blocks.
- Rapidly pushing the buttons for the elevator in Caved In and switching back in forth between up and down before the elevator has reached an end, will cause it to break and either go up or down and be stuck forever. Often times players will be unable to stand on the elevator and instead be inside it when they step on the platform.
- Occasionally during quest, when killing the Stone Golumns, they may end up still attacking after death, until their bodies despawn.
- Shooting with the Minigun, and then switching to a different gun while it's still shooting causes the Minigun ammo to show for the other gun.
- Revving up with the Minigun and then switching off of the Mini and letting the charge sound finish causes the barrel to infinitely spin.
- Ending a game while in Cinematic Mode while in spectate, causes you to go into Cinematic Mode the next time you spectate, even if you do not hit "C".
- Going into first person while digging, and then going back to third person, makes the digger's head poke out of the ground, face missing.
- Mobs like Edgars, Leapers, and Wraiths have various glitches upon players who Zombify. This includes being able to kill them.
- If you sprint and then press 'C' to crouch, you will sprint while crouching. You don't gain any speed, however.
- When you aim down sights and unequip while you are aiming, your cursor disappears.
- Sitting on the right seat of the Victory Truck will make you sit mid-air if zoomed in first person.
- When capturing someone with an Edgar's tongue, if you are on top of them and a digger trips them, you have a chance of dragging the survivor's body upwards, pushing you along with it.
- Running and then equipping a weapon will make it that the way you hold your weapon is how you run.
- In Caved In when you spectate, you can click the elevator buttons.
- When you give someone Pills and you lag out for some seconds the Pill holding is applied to the Weapons.
- The rush ability doesn't work on AI Zombies.
- There's a chance when you equip torch, then unequipped it quickly, your weapons will not harm anyone.
- When you're shooting your gun and press to see the Leaderboard, it will make your gun auto fire without you pressing on the mouse.
- Holding LMB while equipped with the Hammer, and then unequipping the Hammer, results in the semi-transparent plank to stay forever until you equip the Hammer again.
- There's a chance if you jump when you're lagging, you will have a delay reaction and jump a few seconds after.
- If two people get stun at the same moment and both ragdoll on each other the collision will miss up and flung you.
- Using the emote "Lalaland" while crouching, and then standing back up will stop the emote animation. However, crouching again will continue the animation.
- Pressing to see Cinematic Mode and the round is over at the right moment will make you unable to see usernames, your bar at the bottom and the notify where the timer is. This bug can fix itself if you press Cinematic Mode next time your spectating.
- The infinite shock glitch is still present, however when activated, the Elemental can not use any attacks ever again until killed.
- Rarely, upon entering the shop, you will see 10x Barrets on the screen. Clicking on a gun or exiting and re-entering the shop will remove it. Sometimes this does not work.
- Two Edgars can grab the same player. However, the second one will not have a tongue or be able to pull the player.
- If you buy a Disruptor once, You can't buy another Disruptor next round, but it takes your cash.
- Sometimes when you load in. Your camera will be stuck, You can't open any GUIs. This can be fix rejoining the server or waiting a couple of minutes for the intro to load in.
- They is a rare chance that the in-game store doesn't show any items. This can also affect the whole server. This doesn't fix by rejoining that server.
- When swimming if you zoom in you will auto die. This can affect some maps.
- Rarely, if you hold the grenade too long and it has exploded on you, the grenade and its particle effect (New Throwing System) will stay on your hand till you respawn. You can still have the grenade if you zombify.
- If you reset very quickly during the win screen of RI you can lose all of your health and die, but you will still be able to walk around and you will not appear to be dead to other players until you zombify.
- Sometimes when a player is defibed they will stay on the floor for a couple of seconds before being able to move.
- Rarely Stone Golumns can be spotted in different maps.
- Sometimes if you stun someone who is frozen you will get flung.
- Equipping the Ice Rhino while sprinting will you allow to run while you're on the Ice Rhino. This lowers the Rhino speed for a bit.
- Unequipping the Rhino while this is happening results in the run animation to play until stamina is regained to full.
- Certain actions can result in a player floating off the ground.
- Sometimes when in-mission you cant see any players boxes, store, in-mission timer, settings, what map is next.
- When you use a RPG rockets, it doesn't explode and ends up wasting your rocket. However this is very rare to occur and usually happens in major lag or low ping.
- There is a method that will grant a zombie user god-mode like health. Usually used on leapers. Shows up as a empty HP bar. The leaper cannot use attacks, however it can temporary freeze a person when leaping at them before being forced to let go. Can break Arena gamemodes.
- Many times joining a server will show no health on players' healthbars.
- Sometimes the campaign cutscenes don't work.
- Sometimes you can get flung into the air by getting dropped by a Stalker.
- Rarely you can see 1/2 on FFA,PDM,MS. Though, it doesn't count as two rounds.
- If a Stalker picks up a survivor, and the survivor is killed the stalker will die.
- Sometimes respawning when dropped by Stalker on Caved In will lead you to getting killed.
- Rarely, if a Stalker drops you in certain spots of a map, it will let you go out of boundaries.
- Typing in an emote command with the "E" capitalized will result in the message being seen by everyone while you still perform the emote. This can result in mass spamming.
- Sometimes on M.S Antares, 2 helicopters spawn instead of 1.
- This caused when you press x on the radio more than once when trying to use it.
- Rarely, if you are "Pressing a F" vehicle and if you lag at the same time. Your body will be on the ground next to the vehicle. Making it easily for zombies to kill you even through your in the vehicle.
- They're a chance that you can get flung around by rations and pipes.
- Rarely, the helicopter on M.S Antares doesn't work.
- If you crouched and also get healed by a medkit at the same time you equip the Ice Rhino, it will make the Ice Rhino go very slow as you are riding it.
- Rarely, on Caved In. If your fast getting out the doors a couple of bricks from the truck get flung around the map. Possible led to a seat place around the map. If you sit down on the seat you are trucked and can't move into you get defibed or get pulled by a stalker.
- If you die from getting explosion at the same time at defibing someone a gui will show that you be killed by the defib. Plus this Gui will never be removed.
- Diggers on Stud Harvest II have more space then the map it-self. Causing the diggers to go under the hills, mountains and even walls.
- Spectating right as the game respawns you in Team Deathmatch can cause you to spawn as a zombie but be unable to use any attacks or run. The zombie will have stiff body parts until killed. Being killed results in an infinite ragdoll bug. Only way to fix is to spectate.
- Rarely, when you got killed by a edgar (that is pulling you) and a digger trip you RIGHT when you die, you will still die but you can use items. Although weapons and melees doesn't work, healing item can be consumable and throwable can be thrown.
- If you use the medkit on a player on rhi-snow mount, the mount becomes slower than normal walkspeed until mount is re-equipped.