Please, before posting a bug, know three things: First, try to be as helpful as possible. Explain how or why the bug occurs and optionally yet recommended, how to make it happen. Second, DO NOT POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, just edit this page and add the bug you found in the right category. Third and last, make sure to put the bug in the correct section of the version of the game.
Please do not put such thing as "screen camera bug", it's just unhelpful since it doesn't include details.
NOTE: If it is a bannable offence, DO NOT POST HOW THE GLITCH CAN BE DONE, this will be considered a glitch tutorial.
Game Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list that can cause the game or a part of the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable. Bolded bugs are common.
- Spawning the instance once a round ends, as a zombie, then spawning the next round, causes the user's camera to become glitched in a fixed position. They cannot zoom in or out, also they cannot see themselves if they go past the view of the camera.
- Jumping into the Chronos Dimension at the last second breaks your camera to make it so you are forced to see one thing forever until you rejoin.
- Occasionally, a server may crash, kicking almost everyone out of it. Usually, this occurs on servers that have had a long lifetime, with multiple people or have too many people attempting to join the game. It can usually be spotted by mass leaving, and when attempting to rejoin the server, it will state "Failed to connect to the Game. (ID=17: Connection attempt failed)".
- A combination of many AI zombies, player-controlled zombies, and effects like explosions, flames, et cetera, can lead to multiple players crashing from the game.
- A bug where just as the game starts and shows the loading screen, as a zombie you can type in "Spectate" and click menu immediately. This causes you to be sent to the menu with the background being the loading screen. Then once you click "Ready" again to join the game, all you see is the loading screen, so you cannot see anything and basically be blind. Can be fixed by rejoining.
- There is a rare chance that the in-game store doesn't show any items. This can also affect the whole server. This doesn't fix by rejoining that server.
- Sometimes when you load in. Your camera will be stuck, You can't open any GUIs. This can be fix rejoining the server or waiting a couple of minutes for the intro to load in.
- Sometimes Intermission never ends, the timer disappearing and players being unable to play a new round. Maps will also sometimes load infinitely and everyone will get stuck in the loading screen. This can be caused by a huge lagspike.
- When you join the game itself, you may not be able see any servers to join. This can be fixed by playing other games for a while.
- Sometimes the game will "crash". This means that 1 to all the people in the server will lag out. There is no red bar on the top to show a reason, however it shows that everyone but the people affected have left.
- Most the times, it occurs in the middle of a Chronos XI fight. The server then forcibly breaks for anyone trying to join it.
- This has become less common after a recent memory leak fix.
- This can occur with NoobBusters as well.
- Sometimes you will disconnect when fighting King Crab II and Chronos XI, as stated above.
- This occurs from too much pressure on the server, due to the instances being created that clogs up server memory
- Rarely, upon entering the shop, you will see 10x Barrets on the screen. The only way to fix this is to exit the shop and re-enter. If this does not work, then you must rejoin the server.
- Auto Ready will work and remove the screen. However, the shop will remain broken.
- Gun Game and Team Deathmatch will trigger the NoobBuster x12 and x5 system, with no apparent reason. Happens after a long load in time.
- Rarely occurs in PvE and boss.
Round Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list which can cause the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable, but only for that round. Bolded bugs are common.
- A bug where if one of the zombies are still loading on Arena you can't win and have to wait until time runs out.
- Sometimes, Chronos is stuck in permanent healing position, meaning you cannot kill him.
- There's a chance when you equip torch, then unequip it quickly, your weapons will not harm anyone.
- In some boss servers, Stone Golumns can teleport out of the map thus making the round impossible.
- Sometimes, flag point counters won't show up in the new revamped Team Deathmatch mode.
- If you reset while spawning as a survivor, you can become a permanent ragdoll and never be able to despawn. You also will not be able to zombify or respawn for the duration of the round. It can be fixed by leaving the server or spectating.
- If you reset before a round at the right timing/ on the loading screen, you will have Zero health. You will be alive but when you touch water in a certain map, your corpse will stay there for the entire round. [PVP MODES ONLY]
- 5 keys can be in existence at once during Chronos Quest. Occurs if the button to the parkour is pushed before doors are opened.
- When you get tripped your limbs have a chance of falling off, rendering you useless.
- You can spawn outside the map and fall to your death. Happens in all maps.
- Certain maps such as Kingstreet and Blackfield can have an infinite Team Deathmatch round due to the counter being for Campaign, as the Campaign mission will show with the team points.
- Usually occurs if the server is new (?).
- King Crab II can get killed by being put outside the map and falling into the void but the round will not end.
- Usually occurs when he destroys the lighthouse.
- Sometimes no counters appear for Team Deathmatch, resulting in infinite rounds.
- Sometimes, mostly during Terminal Decay TDM, one opposing team may not be able to spawn in. Anyone of the other team may also not respawn after dying.
- Sometimes the Crab II is stuck in a permanent volcano dance move until the time runs out.
- Sometimes, in King Cherrycake's Quest, no mobs will spawn, excluding the Cannon Cloud. This is a persistent bug which remains for the duration of the server's lifetime.
- Sometimes, the Arena counter will not show leading to a infinite round.
Add bugs on this list which can be used and abused for advantage, some form of cheating. Bolded bugs are common.
- Certain ways can be abused to get the game to give you the chance of being a special infected even though you did not die.
- As a survivor in CTB if you die and the flag reaches 100% you will still get fame from it.
- Elementals under 100 HP can press E and F at the same time to explode and transform, dealing a total of 80 damage.
- There is a glitch where you can move in Idle using arrow keys without deactivating Idle mode.
- Spectating and then rejoining the game in Team Deathmatch can sometimes allow you to switch teams.
- When you get killed by a survivor/zombie while you are stunned (still not standing up or trying to stand up), there is rare chance that your ragdoll will be able to equip all their weapons and/or will be able to move around. Occurs often with lag or being killed after being tripped/stunned.
- Going up to a wall, and then throwing Rambo allows you to hit someone behind the wall.
- Joining a server in the middle of a round, or entering a round just as it begins while you are still loading, can cause terrain that moves to be stuck in a certain position. This is only on your screen but may persist after the round has ended meaning you can accidentally fall into a hole in Chronos.
- There are ways to get infinite stamina while climbing with Karambit. Unequipping or climbing higher will end the glitch.
- Digging as a digger while relocating to a spot that you can't dig will put you under the ground and you can't dig up no matter up and the only way out is reset or spectate. This is abusable in arena since you will be stuck in underground and the survivors can't kill you. This glitch is only a problem in some maps.
- Certain actions can cause a player to be permanently captured by an Edgar tongue even when the Edgar is gone.
- While crouching, click and hold the hammer where it shows where you can build planks. If you don't let go and then move, your walkspeed is set to normal even when you are still crouching.
- As a Ticker, doing certain things in Foxriver Prison, you can gain extra speed on the ice. Going on any other piece of land resets the glitch, which means you can basically get around the map quicker to some camping survivors.
- Using the Medkit at the exact moment you die will get you revived.
- There is a chance of being permanently ragdolled.
- You can jump while digging with Digger.
- Speed glitches occur where you can have a normal walkspeed with weapons that normally slow you down.
- In certain gamemodes where you can respawn as a survivor, other players who oppose you can stun you and knock you into the water (assuming the map has some). When you die and respawn, occasionally, you respawn stunned and cant getup until you say 'spectate' or leave.
- Using a certain method, you can float around using the Ice Rhino.
- Rare chance that you float in Chronos XI. It acts just like Gift or Crabmine.
- Snowballs are able to team-kill in Party Deathmatch.
- Using the Snowball while crouching causes the character to move at normal speed. Can also apply to other weapons if you switch quickly enough.
- Using a mount in a way can make you move around when getting healed by another player or opening a chest.
- When a Stalker grabs a survivor and drops you to the void you teleport back to the spawn, but in rare cases, the Stalker drops you to a water zone where it kills you by contact. You will be teleported back to spawn but you will die.
- You can still drop survivors on ground that instantly kills them and have them killed.
- Stalker can turn invisible while moving with certain bugs. Only way to fix this is to reset or die.
- Using a certain method, you can throw two Rambo knives in quick succession, one after the other.
- Zombifying on Caved In Wincam at the right moment will make you win, even through you're a zombie.
- If the boat sinks totally on M.S Antares, using a certain methods with the dead bodies can keep you alive.
- You can do the Pipe objective, outside Campaign, gaining fame from it in M.S Antares.
- The flag Counters Team Deathmatch mode don't reset after the map is voted again.
- Stalkers have the ability to relocate while holding a survivor.
- If you do it right, as a zombie you can water glitch.
- You can wallbang using certain methods using a gun. This is negated if the server has laser bullets.
- Zombies spawn high above the map and fall down, which can be used to suprise survivors or hit them with certain ranged attacks.
- In R2DA Wipeout, you can use a mount to skip the fall of the slide at the start of the round.
- Sometimes, it can trip the player when jumping, but this is uncommon.
- Because of how small the Mini Crab mount is, sometimes the player will just trip, this is common.
- You can clone a defib by defibbing a player and dying at the same time, so another player can defib you.
Minor Game Impacting Bugs
Add bugs to this list that can negatively impact the player experience but do not break the game or round completely. Bolded bugs are common.
- Using airstrike right as the round ends can cause the black bars on top & bottom of the screen to stay.
- Ranking up or healing with a Healthkit right or after you die will regenerate your health to max however you are stuck in ragdoll mode.
- Clicking Ready during the victory phase will not spawn you next round even though it is green, can be resolved by clicking ready again when intermission timer starts.
- Entering any rescue vehicle Helicopter while being flung after a Brute smash, Elemental explosion, or Digger trip will cause you to fall to death.
- Electrical Elementals can't uncap flags on CTB.
- Some players may not be able to run and jump at the same time, making movement harder.
- On Last Harvest, the zombie limit is not affected by the mode Rapid Infection, so you're stuck with many zombies with 3000 hp.
- A rare bug after finishing the Quest where Boss doesn't replace the voted map.
- Occurs if another map is voted.
- Certain areas will end up teleporting a player a few spaces over to a different specific area.
- Occasionally the player will fall over and clip through most solid blocks.
- Rapidly pushing the buttons for the elevator in Caved In and switching back in forth between up and down before the elevator has reached an end, will cause it to break and either go up or down and be stuck forever. Often times players will be unable to stand on the elevator and instead be inside it when they step on the platform.
- Occasionally during quest, when killing the Stone Golumns, they may end up still attacking after death, until their bodies despawn.
- Shooting with any gun and switching to another gun causes the first gun's ammo to be shown.
- Also works with reloading with ammo stations.
- If you sprint and then press 'C' to crouch, you will sprint while crouching and lose stamina. You don't gain any speed, however.
- When you aim down sights and unequip while you are aiming, your cursor disappears.
- The rush ability doesn't work on AI Zombies.
- Buying a Disruptor on the first round of a map causes you to be unable to purchase a Disruptor on the second round of the map. (Cash is taken away, but no Disruptor spawns).
- There's a chance when you equip Torch, then unequip it quickly, your weapons will not harm anyone.
- An infinite shock glitch that results in an Elemental to be stuck attacking one player occurs at random. No stamina will be consumed, and the Elemental will be free to move around. However, it cannot use any attacks.
- Can be fixed by killing the Elemental.
- If you reset very quickly during the win screen of RI you can lose all of your health and die, but you will still be able to walk around and you will not appear to be dead to other players until you zombify.
- Sometimes when a player is defibed they will stay on the floor for a couple of seconds before being able to move.
- Leapers can spawn with -9900 hp, leaving them unkillable. They however cannot kill survivors but can still leap on them. Arena rounds can still go on even if the leaper is still there. Normally caused by a lag spike before spawning which can be caused by major spawn killing. Spectating can get you out of this glitch.
- Sometimes, you can move even if you have been hit by an Ice Staff.
- Sometimes if you stun someone who is frozen you will get flung.
- Equipping the Ice Rhino while sprinting will you allow to run while you're on the Ice Rhino. This causes the speed to be the same as if you had not equipped Mount.
- Unequipping the Rhino while this is happening results in the run animation to play until stamina is regained to full.
- Sometimes when in Intermission you can't see any player boxes, store, in-mission timer, settings and what map is next.
- When you use any weapon that relies on a large projectile (e.g. M202 and RPG), it doesn't explode and ends up wasting your ammo. However this is very rare to occur and usually happens in major lag or low ping.
- Often times with RPG the rocket will fall to the ground rather than going forward and can result in the player's death.
- Sometimes joining a server will show no health on players' healthbars, mainly Team Deathmatch.
- Occasionally team tags will not show up and you will not be able to see your teammates in the distance.
- Sometimes respawning after being dropped by Stalker on Caved In will lead you to getting killed.
- Rarely, if a Stalker drops you in certain spots of a map, it will let you go out of boundaries.
- The truck seat in Caved In will make you undefibbable and you cannot be grabbed by an Edgar.
- If you die from an explosion when at the same time you are defibbing someone the GUI will show that you died to the defib. This will not go away.
- Diggers on Stud Harvest II have more space then the map itself. This can cause the diggers to go under the hills, mountains and even walls.
- Spectating right as the game respawns you in Team Deathmatch can cause you to spawn as a zombie but be unable to use any attacks or run. The zombie will have stiff body parts until killed. Being killed results in being permanently ragdoll. Only way to fix is to spectate.
- Rarely, when you get killed by an Edgar that has caught you and a Digger trips you up right when you die, you will still die but you can use items. Although weapons and melees don't work, healing items can be consumed and throwable items can be thrown.
- You cannot see your own join messages.
- If you are kicked from the game, every player's leave message will appear, rather than a kick message appearing.
- Unkey will not work in all servers and all players will get the message "You've already voted." when attempting to do so.
- The message occasionally doesn't appear.
- Aiming down sights when moving while crouching will cause the camera to angle downwards about 15 degrees.
- Pressing X (flashlight) while holding on a wall with Karambit will cause you to fall down while still having the wall hold animation.
- Randomly, if you have previosuly used a Booster Pad, the spring animation will activate for no apparent reason. This will cause you to take fall damage.
- Using the jetpack in the swimmable water and then flying out of the water will make you lose oxygen until you stand on land.
- Elementals can get hurt by a Molotov.
- King Crab II occasionally teleports.
- Sometimes, you can spawn while being tripped over or on your side.
- This can lead dying when spawning deadly waters, like Caved in.
- The double jump still occurs in King Cherrycake.
- In R2DA Wipeout's Obstacles 1, 2, 3, and 4, you can randomly trip when you jump on a platform.
- If a major lag spike occurs and a brute club is thrown, the club will drop to the ground because it has been in the air too long, according to the game. Other times it just travels plain slow.
- A similar thing happens to the RPG rocket.
- Outside Campfire Chaos, using a hold X objective in Campaign will make you stuck in that position.
Add bugs on this list which are simple bugs that are just a small inconvenience for the players. Bolded bugs are common.
- When the in-game music plays and you go back to menu, the in-game music and the menu music will play together.
- You can levitate yourself in mid-air by equipping certain melees or Minigun while using emotes sit and insane.
- Some melees will only work while using them.
- Randomly, the ammo boxes in the Chronos Boss level will act like normal ammo boxes and have 4 refills. They will show the ammo left in the box as well.
- Occasionally shows only 2 refills.
- Revving up with the Minigun and then switching off of the Mini and letting the charge sound finish causes the barrel to infinitely spin.
- Ending a game while in Cinematic Mode while in spectate, causes you to go into Cinematic Mode the next time you spectate, even if you do not hit "C".
- Going into first person while digging, and then going back to third person, makes the digger's head poke out of the ground, with its face missing.
- Wraiths have various glitches upon players who Zombify. This includes being able to kill them.
- When capturing someone with an Edgar's tongue, if you are on top of them and a digger trips them, you have a chance of dragging the survivor's body upwards, pushing you along with it.
- Running and then equipping a weapon will make it that the way you hold your weapon is how you run.
- When you're shooting your gun and press to see the Leaderboard, it will make your gun auto fire without you pressing on the mouse.
- If two people get stunned at the same moment and both ragdoll on each other the collision will mess both of you up and will fling you.
- Using the emote "Lalaland" while crouching, and then standing back up will stop the emote animation. However, crouching again will continue the animation.
- Two Edgars can grab the same player. However, the second one will not have a tongue or be able to pull the player. The animation will still play and the second one will not be able to move.
- Rarely Golumns can spawn on maps other than Chronos Quest.
- Sometimes the Campaign cutscenes don't work.
- Rarely you can see 1/2 on Gamemodes with only one round.
- Rarely, if you are enter a Rescue vehicle with F and you lag at the same time, your body will be on the ground next to the vehicle.
- There is a chance that you can get flung around by rations and pipes.
- Rarely, the helicopter on M.S Antares doesn't work.
- Occasionally, using rebirth on a survivor that's been caught by an Edgar will launch the Edgar into the sky.
- On the Gun Game gamemode, it doesn't end on twenty two kills, it ends on twenty one.
- Rarely, the timer at the push puzzle will tell you to grab a key even through someone is doing the puzzle. This means somebody will die at random.
- Sometimes, when being hit and stunned by Toysword then frozen, it will make you unkillable by Rambos.
- Going into first person while riding the Flower to the Push-Puzzle in King Cherrycake's Quest will cause the screen to shake a lot.
- Using a Mount will cause it to fly up and down rapidly to the sides.
- Using Vitamins and then unequipping them causes the animation to still play.
- Certain items/weapons can be equipped and use this animation.
- While in the Store menu, if you click an item button multiple items will switch places.
- When you get revived by Defibs and you get pinned by a leaper, instead of a red aura appearing around you there is the green aura.
- Sometimes, bits of Chronos Quest can spawn in Chronos XI.
- Some servers will have the party system broken meaning you will not be able to invite anyone to your party.
- Music in Wipeout, Crab Boss and Menu stop working after a while.
- Some emotes will not move you the first few times.
- Tires can spawn on Kingstreet even if it not campaign mode.
- Some Tickets cannot be collected and will remain until the map resets.
- Using a Mount as soon as you spawn can cause the game to treat the player as though they are not on the mount and they will have normal speed and jump.
- The Mini Crab Mount cannot jump in succession and jumps at the same rate as a normal player would.
- Vitamins are referred to as "Pills" in the TDM live store.
- If you use an emote on tablet, you will be stuck in that animation, in which you redo the same emote until you die or leave the game.
- Custom Faces on Emotes don't appear on the character anymore.
- The muzzle of the Scar-H will continue to flash after shooting
- Sometimes, when you reach 0 hp you don't die.
- If the blue and red team reach 250p at the same exact moment, anyone after that point will go into spectating. Once all the opposing team has been killed, the round simply ends.
- You can colide the Ironsight from Remington 700.