Please, before posting a bug, know three things: First, try to be as helpful as possible. Explain how or why the bug occurs and optionally yet recommended, how to make it happen. Second, DO NOT POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, just edit this page and add the bug you found in the right category. Third and last, make sure to put the bug in the correct section of the version of the game.
Please do not put such thing as "screen camera bug", it's just unhelpful since it doesn't include details.
Game Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list which can cause the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable.
- A VERY rare bug that arena kill count meter doesn't show making it impossible to complete the arena round.
- In Panama Beach campaign mode if one or more of survivors stand on the roof of the boat, this will make driver unable to drive out of the map for the win.
- Spawning the instance once a round ends, as a zombie, then spawning the next round, causes the user's camera to become glitched in a fixed position. They cannot zoom in or out, also they cannot see themselves if they go past the view of the camera.
- Jumping into the Chronos Dimension at the last second breaks your camera to make it so you are forced to see one thing forever until you rejoin.
- Occasionally, a server may crash, kicking almost everyone out of it. Usually, this occurs on servers that have had a long lifetime, with multiple people or have too many people attempting to join the game. It can usually be spotted by mass leaving, and when attempting to rejoin the server, it will state "Failed to connect to the Game. (ID=17: Connection attempt failed)".
- Sometimes, Chronos is stuck in permanent healing position, meaning you cannot kill him.
- A rare bug in Team Deathmatch in which the kill counters don't appear, so the game never ends.
- A bug where just as the game starts and shows the loading screen, as a zombie you'd type in "Spectate" and click menu immediately. This causes you to be sent to the menu with the background being the loading screen. Then once you click "Ready" again to join the game, all you see is the loading screen, so you cannot see anything and basically be blind. Can be fixed by rejoining.
- After Campaign ends, the cutscene camera is applied to your screen, until you leave the game.
- Dying and levelling up at the same time will result in an infinite ragdoll bug. You can't equip any weapons, but you can still punch and kick.
- A rare glitch that sometimes when you are defeating Lord Pumpkin Jr., he doesn't die, so the round keeps on going with him at zero health, happens after he is killed by an M202.
Add bugs on this list which can be used and abused for advantage, some form of cheating.
- Typing in "Spectate", pressing the Menu Button, and then press Ready Button gets the player's chance to be a special zombie without cost.
- Sometimes while a Leaper is stunned, the Leaper can move extremely quickly if in first-person.
- A bug where if one of the zombies are still loading, on Arena you can't win and have to wait until time runs out.
- As a survivor in CTB if you die and the flag reaches 100% you will still get fame from it.
- Elementals under 100 HP can press E and F at the same time, to explode and transform, dealing a total of 80 damage.
- There is a glitch where you can move in Idle using arrow keys. You might have to abandon jumping, but you can't get knocked down or stunned since the game thinks you are in Idle mode.
- Very rare glitch where brute has a permanent force field.
- When you get killed by a survivor/zombie while you are stunned (still not standing up or trying to stand up), there is rare chance that your ragdoll will be able to equip all their weapons and/or will be able to move around.
- A rare bug in Rapid Infection causes infected zombies to not zombify into zombies, and become a ragdoll with no way of getting out of until the round ends.
- Going up to a wall, and then throwing Rambo allows one to hit someone behind said wall.
- Occasionally Edgars will use two tongues instead of one.
- Climbing with the Karambit can allow you to go through a wall. (THIS IS NOW WEEK BANNABLE WITHOUT WARNING)
- Joining a server in the middle of a round, or entering a round just as it begins while you are still loading, can cause terrain that moves to be stuck in a certain position. This is only on your screen but may persist after the round has ended meaning you can accidentally fall into a hole in Chronos.
- Climbing with the karambit while holding the left mouse button until the player's stamina bar is full makes it so you won't lose stamina while climbing. Unequipping or climbing higher will end the glitch.
- Digging as a digger while relocating to a spot that you can't dig will put you under the ground and you can't dig up no matter up and the only way out is reset or spectate and this is abusable in arena since you will be stuck in underground and the survivor can't kill you. This glitch is only a problem in some maps.
- Random bug that causes the user to get a fake lag switch when using a charged elemental LMB attack. Causes the attack to not consume stamina for one person.
- If you caught a victim as an Edgar, saying spectate will cause the victim to get permanently get stuck.
- On rare occasions, tripping or stunning a zombie won't take in an effect. This can happen to survivors, but extremely rare.
- While crouching, click and hold the hammer where it shows where you can build planks, If you don't let go and then move, Your walkspeed is set to normal even when you are still crouching.
- If you drive the M939 on singleplayer, AI wouldn't detect you at all.
- If you swim while in first person, you will not be killed. This is the same for both Zombies and Survivors. Zooming out again will cause your character to reset as usual. Anyone caught doing this glitch will get an instant 1 week ban.
- As a Ticker, going in First-Person View while going backwards in Foxriver Prison, you can gain extra speed on the ice. Going on any other piece of land resets the glitch, which means you can basically get around the map quicker to some camping survivors.
- Walking backwards in first person with a weapon looking at a certain angle makes you go very fast.
- Using the Medkit at the exact moment you die, you get revived.
- You can jump while digging with Digger.
- If you crouch, then equip the M249. The speed of your normal crouching speed will turn into the normal speed of you holding the M249.
- You can glitch underneath the lava through the infinite Karambit stamina and through the teleporting button.
- Skullguards can be killed by lava and therefore, the key will be burnt with it.
Add bugs on this list which are simple bugs that are just a small inconvenience for the players.
- Sometimes you don't teleport to the victory screen even if you're on the escape vehicle.
- When ingame music plays and you go back to menu, the ingame music and the menu music will play together.
- On Mac computers, blocking sometimes doesn't work.
- Electrical Elementals can't uncap flags on CTB.
- Sometimes, Vote Map breaks so you cannot vote any map.
- Some players may not be able to run and jump at the same time, making movement harder.
- When you spectate during Team Deathmatch and join back you will likely switch to the other team.
- Sometimes you are unable to invite people to your party even your party isn't full.
- Cash reward for killing a zombie in Rapid Infection varies from $50, $10 and nothing.
- On Last Harvest, the zombie limit is not affected by the mode Rapid Infection, so you're stuck with many zombies with 3000 hp.
- When you dance or lalaland and reset, your corpse is still moving.
- You can levitate yourself in mid-air by equiping certain melees or Minigun while using emotes sit and insane.
- Randomly, the ammo boxes in the Chronos Boss level will act like normal ammo boxes and have 4 refills. They will show the ammo left in the box as well.
- A rare bug after finishing the quest gamemode doesn't replace the voted map.
- Certain areas will end up teleporting a player a few spaces over to a different specific area. Occasionally the player will fall over and clip through most solid blocks.
- Rapidly pushing the buttons for the elevator in Caved In and switching back in forth between up and down before the elevator has reached an end, will cause it to break and either go up or down and be stuck forever. Often times players will be unable to stand on the elevator and instead be inside it when they step on the platform.
- Occasionally during quest, when killing the Stone Golumns, they may end up still attacking after death, until their bodies despawn.
- Shooting with the Minigun, and then switching to a different gun while it's still shooting causes the Minigun ammo to show for the other gun.
- Revving up with the Minigun and then switching off of the Mini and letting the charge sound finish causes the barrel to infinitely spin.
- Occasionally, if two players run up to the same chest after a win in Boss, they will open the same chest.
- Ending a game while in Cinematic Mode while in spectate, causes you to go into Cinematic Mode the next time you spectate, even if you do not hit "C".
- Going into first person while digging, and then going back to third person, makes the digger's head poke out of the ground, face missing.
- Mobs like Edgars, Leapers, and Wraiths have various glitches upon players who Zombify. This includes being able to kill them.
- If you die, you can still collect Tickets.
- When you aim down sights and unequip while you are aiming, your cursor disappears.
- Sitting on the right seat of the Victory Truck will make you sit mid-air if zoomed in first person.
- Turning on mac mouse does not actually turn on the setting.
- When capturing someone with an Edgar's tongue, if you are on top of them and a digger trips them, you have a chance of dragging the survivor's body upwards, pushing you along with it.
- Running and then equipping a weapon will make it that the way you hold your weapon is how you run.
- In Caved In when you spectate, you can click the elevator buttons.
- Gun and item meshes commonly fail to load
- If you have minigun, crouch then hold Minigun. You go slightly faster while crouching.
- When you give someone Pills and you lag out for some seconds the Pill holding is applied to the Weapons.
- Most sounds in the menu are broken, and therefore, won't play.
- The rush ability doesn't work on AI Zombies.
- There's a chance you can fire your RPG and kill the rest of the squad once the victory screen shows up on the Pumpkin Boss.
- Sometimes in the Pumpkin Jr. Quest. You don't have Infinite Stamina; happens through late spawning.