Please, before posting a bug, know three things: First, try to be as helpful as possible. Explain how or why the bug occurs and optionally yet recommended, how to make it happen. Second, DO NOT POST IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, just edit this page and add the bug you found in the right category. Third and last, make sure to put the bug in the correct section of the version of the game.
Please do not put such thing as "screen camera bug", it's just unhelpful since it doesn't include details.
NOTE: If it is a bannable offence, DO NOT POST HOW THE GLITCH CAN BE DONE, this will be considered a glitch tutorial.
Game Breaking Bugs
Add bugs on this list which can cause the game to break completely for a player, which renders it unplayable.
- A VERY rare bug where arena kill count meter doesn't show making it impossible to complete the arena round.
- In Panama Beach campaign mode, if one or more of survivors stand on the roof of the boat, this will make the driver unable to drive out of the map for the win.
- Spawning the instance once a round ends, as a zombie, then spawning the next round, causes the user's camera to become glitched in a fixed position. They cannot zoom in or out, also they cannot see themselves if they go past the view of the camera.
- Jumping into the Chronos Dimension at the last second breaks your camera to make it so you are forced to see one thing forever until you rejoin.
- Occasionally, a server may crash, kicking almost everyone out of it. Usually, this occurs on servers that have had a long lifetime, with multiple people or have too many people attempting to join the game. It can usually be spotted by mass leaving, and when attempting to rejoin the server, it will state "Failed to connect to the Game. (ID=17: Connection attempt failed)".
- Sometimes, Chronos is stuck in permanent healing position, meaning you cannot kill him.
- A bug where just as the game starts and shows the loading screen, as a zombie you can type in "Spectate" and click menu immediately. This causes you to be sent to the menu with the background being the loading screen. Then once you click "Ready" again to join the game, all you see is the loading screen, so you cannot see anything and basically be blind. Can be fixed by rejoining.
- After Campaign ends, the cutscene camera is applied to your screen until you leave the game.
- A "stiff character" bug that prevents the user from using any animations within the game, preventing reloading, aiming, shooting, etc.
- In some boss servers, Stone Golumns can teleport out of the map thus making the round impossible.
- Sometimes, flag point counters won't show up in the new revamped Team Deathmatch mode.
- Sometimes at the end of new Team Deathmatch mode, When both teams get to the max number. It will make the server have a tie. The round doesn't end even through you kill the rest of the team.
- Killing all of the Gingerbread Minions prior to the message of Kill the remaining Gingerbread can cause the counter to be at 0/0 and you will be unable to win.
- Sometimes none of the moving platforms move in The Hunt For Yeti.
- If you reset while spawning as a survivor, you can become a permanent ragdoll and never be able to despawn. You also will not be able to zombify or respawn for the duration of the round. It can be fixed by leaving the server.
- If Yeti flings out of the map, the yeti dies but chests do not spawn and game does not end.
- A VERY rare bug where Mr Macaroni on Yeti Quest stands still and doesn't move, making it impossible to kill.
- In a Protect the President server, there is an uncommon bug that can break the server, the cause of this is unknown and there is huge lagspikes before the round ends, where the timer disappears and players are stuck waiting for an indefinite time for the next round to start.
Add bugs on this list which can be used and abused for advantage, some form of cheating.
- Typing in "Spectate", pressing the Menu Button, and then press Ready Button gets the player's chance to be a special zombie without cost.
- Sometimes while a Leaper is stunned, the Leaper can move extremely quickly if in first-person.
- A bug where if one of the zombies are still loading on Arena you can't win and have to wait until time runs out.
- As a survivor in CTB if you die and the flag reaches 100% you will still get fame from it.
- Elementals under 100 HP can press E and F at the same time to explode and transform, dealing a total of 80 damage.
- There is a glitch where you can move in Idle using arrow keys. You might have to abandon jumping, but you can't get knocked down or stunned since the game thinks you are in Idle mode.
- Very rare glitch where Brute has a permanent force field.
- When you get killed by a survivor/zombie while you are stunned (still not standing up or trying to stand up), there is rare chance that your ragdoll will be able to equip all their weapons and/or will be able to move around.
- A rare bug in Rapid Infection causes infected zombies to not zombify into zombies, and become a ragdoll with no way of getting out of until the round ends.
- Going up to a wall, and then throwing Rambo allows one to hit someone behind said wall.
- Occasionally Edgars will use two tongues instead of one.
- Joining a server in the middle of a round, or entering a round just as it begins while you are still loading, can cause terrain that moves to be stuck in a certain position. This is only on your screen but may persist after the round has ended meaning you can accidentally fall into a hole in Chronos.
- Climbing with the karambit while holding the left mouse button until the player's stamina bar is full makes it so you won't lose stamina while climbing. Unequipping or climbing higher will end the glitch.
- Digging as a digger while relocating to a spot that you can't dig will put you under the ground and you can't dig up no matter up and the only way out is reset or spectate and this is abusable in arena since you will be stuck in underground and the survivor can't kill you. This glitch is only a problem in some maps.
- Random bug that causes the user to get a fake lag switch when using a charged elemental LMB attack. Causes the attack to not consume stamina for one person.
- If you caught a victim as an Edgar, saying spectate will cause the victim to get permanently get stuck.
- On rare occasions, tripping or stunning a zombie won't take in an effect. This can happen to survivors, but extremely rare.
- While crouching, click and hold the hammer where it shows where you can build planks, If you don't let go and then move, Your walkspeed is set to normal even when you are still crouching.
- If you have minigun, crouch then hold Minigun. You go slightly faster while crouching.
- If you drive the M939 on singleplayer, AI wouldn't detect you at all.
- As a Ticker, doing certain things in Foxriver Prison, you can gain extra speed on the ice. Going on any other piece of land resets the glitch, which means you can basically get around the map quicker to some camping survivors.
- Using the Medkit at the exact moment you die, you get revived.
- You can jump while digging with Digger.
- If you crouch, then equip the M249. The speed of your normal crouching speed will turn into the normal speed of you holding the M249.
- Dying on the Victory Screen, and then being revived, will change your team to the zombies and other players can kill you.
- In certain gamemodes where you can respawn as survivors, other players who oppose you can stun you and knock you into the water (assuming the map has some). When you die and respawn, occasionally, you respawn stunned and cant getup until you say 'spectate' or leave.
- If a digger digs in water, it will teleport to the last place they dug.
- On water that does not normally kill you, players can stay in there for a unlimited time using a certain method.
- You can climb out of the Yeti's Quest by using a Karambit. Which makes you skip half of the quest to the end.
- You can get over the gate at the end of the Yeti's Quest by climbing over the walls using a Karambit.
- Pipebomb model doesn't disappear after exploding, forcing zombies, that were far away enough from the blast and survived, to continuously run to the pipebomb model until they die. They cannot move, but brutes can still use their clubs.
- On Yeti quest & boss, players can stay in the water for an unlimited amount of time using a certain method.
- Leapers can kill survivors without being able to be killed by using a certain method.
- You can move Even if you have been hit by a ice-staff.
- You can climb on top of the Yeti boss which makes him stuck hitting in one direction using his club smash. This lasts until the person gets off the yeti
- You can still skip half of the Yeti's Quest by using a certain method.
- Sometimes the platforms after the Yeti II Will be sink for everyone else but not you. This might be caused when loading.
- Using a certain method you can avoid being stunned by Toy Penguins and Ice Tornadoes.
- Certain areas on the gate with Mr. Macaroni act similar to the gate, making you teleport to the victory screen.
- There is a method that will grant a zombie user god-mode like health.Usually used on leapers.Shows up as a empty HP bar.
Add bugs on this list which are simple bugs that are just a small inconvenience for the players.
- Sometimes you don't teleport to the victory screen even if you're on the escape vehicle.
- When in-game music plays and you go back to menu, the in-game music and the menu music will play together.
- Electrical Elementals can't uncap flags on CTB.
- Some players may not be able to run and jump at the same time, making movement harder.
- When you spectate during Team Deathmatch and join back you will likely switch to the other team.
- Cash reward for killing a zombie in Rapid Infection varies from $50, $10 and nothing.
- On Last Harvest, the zombie limit is not affected by the mode Rapid Infection, so you're stuck with many zombies with 3000 hp.
- When you dance or lalaland and reset, your corpse is still moving.
- You can levitate yourself in mid-air by equiping certain melees or Minigun while using emotes sit and insane.
- Randomly, the ammo boxes in the Chronos Boss level will act like normal ammo boxes and have 4 refills. They will show the ammo left in the box as well.
- A rare bug after finishing the Quest where Boss doesn't replace the voted map.
- Certain areas will end up teleporting a player a few spaces over to a different specific area. Occasionally the player will fall over and clip through most solid blocks.
- Rapidly pushing the buttons for the elevator in Caved In and switching back in forth between up and down before the elevator has reached an end, will cause it to break and either go up or down and be stuck forever. Often times players will be unable to stand on the elevator and instead be inside it when they step on the platform.
- Occasionally during quest, when killing the Stone Golumns, they may end up still attacking after death, until their bodies despawn.
- Shooting with the Minigun, and then switching to a different gun while it's still shooting causes the Minigun ammo to show for the other gun.
- Revving up with the Minigun and then switching off of the Mini and letting the charge sound finish causes the barrel to infinitely spin.
- Ending a game while in Cinematic Mode while in spectate, causes you to go into Cinematic Mode the next time you spectate, even if you do not hit "C".
- Going into first person while digging, and then going back to third person, makes the digger's head poke out of the ground, face missing.
- Mobs like Edgars, Leapers, and Wraiths have various glitches upon players who Zombify. This includes being able to kill them.
- If you sprint and then press 'C' to crouch, you will sprint while crouching. You don't gain any speed, however.
- When you aim down sights and unequip while you are aiming, your cursor disappears.
- Sitting on the right seat of the Victory Truck will make you sit mid-air if zoomed in first person.
- When capturing someone with an Edgar's tongue, if you are on top of them and a digger trips them, you have a chance of dragging the survivor's body upwards, pushing you along with it.
- Running and then equipping a weapon will make it that the way you hold your weapon is how you run.
- In Caved In when you spectate, you can click the elevator buttons.
- When you give someone Pills and you lag out for some seconds the Pill holding is applied to the Weapons.
- The rush ability doesn't work on AI Zombies.
- There's a chance when you equip torch, then unequipped it quickly, your weapons will not harm anyone.
- When you're shooting your gun and press to see the Leaderboard, it will make your gun auto fire without you pressing on the mouse.
- Holding LMB while equipped with the Hammer, and then unequipping the Hammer, results in the semi-transparent plank to stay forever until you equip the Hammer again.
- There's a chance if you jump when you're lagging, you will have a delay reaction and jump a few seconds after.
- If two people get stun at the same moment and both ragdoll on each other the collision will miss up and flung you.
- Using the emote "Lalaland" while crouching, and then standing back up will stop the emote animation. However, crouching again will continue the animation.
- Pressing to see Cinematic Mode and the round is over at the right moment will make you unable to see usernames, your bar at the bottom and the notify where the timer is. This bug can fix itself if you press Cinematic Mode next time your spectating.
- The infinite shock glitch is still present, however when activated, the Elemental can not use any attacks ever again until killed.
- Rarely, upon entering the shop, you will see 10x Barrets on the screen. Clicking on a gun or exiting and re-entering the shop will remove it.
- Two Edgars can grab the same player. However, the second one will not have a tongue or be able to pull the player.
- If you buy a Disruptor once, You can't buy another Disruptor next round, but it takes your cash.
- Sometimes when you load in. Your camera will be stuck, You can't open any GUIs. This can be fix rejoining the server or waiting a couple of minutes for the intro to load in.
- They is a rare chance that the in-game store doesn't show any items. This can also affect the whole server. (This doesn't fix by rejoining that server)
- When Swimming if you zoom in you will auto die. This can affect some maps.
- Rarely, If you hold the grenade too long and it exploded on you, The grenade and its particle effect ( New Throwing System) will stay on your hand till you die. You can still have the grenade if you zomblify.
- On the boss map, if you are thrown by the tornado onto one of the stun bricks on the highest ice pillar, your character becomes stunned, while still having drowning effect. This causes your character to be unable to move, while losing health rapidly.
- If you reset very quickly during the win screen of RI you can lose all of your health and die, but you will still be able to walk around and you will not appear to be dead to other players until you zombify.
- Very Rarely a Gift will not spawn on a map.
- Zombies can be tripped at spawn due to Gift.
- Sometimes when a player is Defibed they will stay on the floor for a couple of seconds before being able to move.
- Rarely Gingerbread Minions or Stone Golumns can be spotted in different maps.
- Being killed and completing a heal with a Healthkit in pvp gamemodes causes the zombify screen to appear as well as the sounds before the player is promptly respawned.
- Freezing a Toy Penguin will cause a frozen copy of it to appear right next to it, rather than over the penguin.
- Pipebombs don't attract zombies, and they're unable to blow up leaving all the zombies around the map.
- Sometimes if you stun someone who is frozen you will get flung.
- Sometimes the Ice slams on Mr. Macaroni and Yeti II will make you get flung/frozen even if you wasn't in the Ice slam mesh.
- If you get thrown by the ice tornado and you are rapidly pressing your gun will make your gun disappear. This can be fixed by getting stunned.