This is done by picking up water with it, then attempting to douse the flames on the Boat with it.
Judging by the rust, these Buckets have been on Panama for a long time. Whatever they were used for remains a mystery, although some survivors report some headaches after just being in a room with them.
- Crouching near the water can help you fill the Bucket.
- The direction your character is facing while this is equipped is not the way the water will be thrown.
- This is the only item that can douse the flames on the Boat. The Fire Extinguisher will not work.
- You can find Buckets located around the map. There are a limited amount of them, but it should be enough to finish the task at hand.
- One of the few items to directly interact with the map itself.
- Before Caved In's accessories were added, this was the only to be added to your physical inventory.