For survivors, this zombie is by far the most dangerous in the game. Should you ever hear the audio cue, you should always be careful, as this zombie is the strongest, and most unpredictable in the entire game. Do not be thrown off by its faster club attacks or high HP. Stay level-headed and focus it down. Take down an Elemental if you see one as soon as possible.
Combined with a good horde of zombies, this super-powered brute can easily take out an entire team. If you're a zombie, work together to disrupt and take out survivors.
When the survivors found out about the Electric Elemental, they were worried. They were surprised when one day they spotted one running up to a Brute and shocking it. At least until the Brute glowed blue and began to shrug off most attacks. The Brute let out a terrifying roar as it's muscles started to radiate electricity. Symbiosis. A horrifying reminder that the SANI is just as smart as the survivors themselves.
Sonic Throw: Throws the sonic club (moves even faster through the air), instantly killing any survivor that is directly hit, and dealing mid to high damage to anyone caught in the explosion. Consumes 30 energy.
Block: Spawns a forcefield, protecting it against all damage. Consumes 30 energy per second.
- You can prevent this mob becoming charged by wiping out Elementals.
- Getting out of the way of a Charged Brute is a good idea. Try to shoot it down from afar.
- Some weapons are better at taking this down than others.
- The Minigun has to go through at least half a clip to kill one, even with headshots.
- The M249 can kill one with an entire clip as long as you land most of your shots.
- A sniper such as the Barrett and the Dragunov may be a good idea. Aim for the head, and pay attention.
- The AK-47, Thompson, or FAMAS are good choices as long as you have enough ammo to back them up.
- Using the Toybow is a good idea to keep it in one spot due to the tripping perk it has.
- On the other hand, using shotguns like the Spas-12 may be difficult due to the Charged Smash.
- An RPG may seem like a good choice, but even with 3 rockets, it is not enough to kill one on its own.
- In general, close-range weapons like the Flamethrower are not recommended.
- Anything that forcibly attracts zombies, such as the Pipebomb and the Clockbomb, is recommended.
- Teamwork is key in taking this zombie down.
- The Sonic Club is useful for any players trying to pull a fast one on you. The gravity doesn't kick in for awhile.
- The Charged Smash radius may be larger than you think. It stuns survivors and leaves them vulnerable.
- It does do less damage than a regular smash, but it does have an afterburn.
- Prioritise who you want to kill. Killing a player that uses a Skorpion is outweighed by one who uses a Minigun.
- Try not to be too stingy with your HP. You have a lot of it, so don't be afraid to take risks when travelling.
- If you want, you can take some cover while you wait for an Elemental to charge you.