Bootcamp is a gamemode set as an updated version of OBBY from R2D's Halloween 2014. It had you and other players trying to get to the end of the obstacle course by jumping on many platforms and going through obstacles of different varieties. There are Tickets spread out throughout the entire map you can get to spend on event items in the Event Store.
At the end of the map, you can find chests that award special items, normal items, and cold hard cash. There are also alternative pathways that either leads to a shortcut to be ahead of the other players or just contain some loot that won't get you to the actual winning platform at all.
When all chests are taken, the game mode ends and any players still alive are taken to the win screen, earning them Experience and ending the entire round.
- Everyone else is also an obstacle, you yourself are included. Take your time, but don't take too much time.
- The entire purpose for this Gamemode is for you to reach the end.
- This is a returning event gamemode from R2DA.
- Until v0.8.1, it was impossible to win a round of Bootcamp.
- Nowadays, simply opening all of the chests will cause the round to end.