There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Made by the sweetest of NPCs, the Boos.
It spontaneously spawns a useful item for any survivor's use. It's good if you want to save money.
Each one has a special gift inside, and every one is different. Some have more (technically) useful stuff, such as a Grenade. Other bags have scented candles that when burnt, smell like ectoplasm.
- If you use this armor on a round, you get a free item for the round, which could end up saving your life if needed.
- This is the first armor to look like a backpack.
- Once you buy or obtain a Boopack, you do not keep it forever as one Boopack is consumed upon a round ending.
- Besides from the Event Store through Tickets, one can get Boopacks (for free) through chests found after the defeat of Lord Pumpkin Jr. or at the end of Bootcamp in varying numbers.
- Despite being a backpack leaving your frontal exterior exposed, this gives you +45 HP, which allows extra survivability.