Even as R2D dwindled down, this boat stood strong. Throughout the years, this boat has both saved and doomed lives.
It's still standing strong, so don't worry.
- The Campaign sometimes breaks. Prepare to fight until your last breath if it does.
- If you can, put some fences with doors over the entrance so only survivors can enter, and you don't get banned for hammer abuse.
- Try to kill any Brutes or Elms, as they can knock most of the survivors off of the boat.
- Diggers aren't major problems as they can't get past the water towards the exit and can only trip one survivor.
- Be aware that zombies do spawn above the cave exit, so there is a risk they will jump down on you.
- If you're a Brute, aim for the bottom of the boat, as that will allow the explosion to knock players off.
- You used to be able to sit on the seats, but both survivors and zombies would often break it. This led to some weird results.
- This is the second returning vehicle from R2D 2014, but the only one in-game at the moment.