A classic map from 2014 returning to Reason 2 Die Awakening with a more polished and slightly changed style.
Before the SANI outbreak, this was ... well, a bus station. Its budget was high, and when finished, it came out looking beautiful. The SANI ruined all of that. The station is now demolished, a remnant of its once pristine self. Broken-down cars litter the streets, and its once bustling, bridge-like hallway lies split in half.
Early survivors recall this place, with cold, stiff, hulking masses of gray flesh tearing apart their comrades one by one. Never in a million years, would they imagine they would return to Blackfield Station.
- Windows are scattered everywhere, which means there is high potential for a Charged Brute.
- The map is large, so stay with your teammates or you will be an easy target for an Edgar or Leaper.
- There are many hidden passages, including tunnels and sewer exits; memorise these exits for a quick getaway.
- However, the spaces are quite tight, so you may be cornered.
- Blackfield Station is a R2D 2014 map, remade.
- Currently, the tree models are the same as the 2014 version.
- Standing near the sewers in first-person can randomly kill you.
- This is a bug.
- This is the one of the maps that use a Bus as a rescue vehicle before it was used for Campaign.
- There are several references to R2D 2014 in this map.
- Near one of the survivors spawn points there is a Toyota AE86.
- This car is most likely referencing the one off the anime series "Initial D".
- At the moment, Hammer can be used to reach normally unreachable areas.