There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
When the holidays came along during the outbreak, many chose to just forget about them and go back to killing the infected. An unknown manufacturer decided that this wasn't good, and began to produce certain festive items. One of them was the bell - originally, its only purpose was to jingle and pick up people's spirits, but when it was found that it could attract zombies to their doom, certain people began to pay for them. Although it's considered an unorthodox weapon, it's still useful during certain times.
- Use it to sacrifice yourself when it looks like both you and your teammate are about to go down.
- When used, if zombies are on the floor below you, it can be very useful.
- However, the bell's attract radius for the Y-axis, vertical height, is a mere 10 studs.
- This melee prevents zombies from bunny hopping, making them easy kills.
- In order to activate its "Attract Zombies" feature, you need to actually hit a zombie.
- Combined with the Candy Cane, this will make you the ultimate "Pipebomb" and will allow your teammates time to get away.
- It is recommended to use this weapon in Rapid Infection, as you can easily lead a zombie to their demise.
- The Bell was part of the Christmas 2016 Event.
- This is the 2nd weapon to cost 999 tickets; the first one being the Newspaper.
- This is the second Christmas melee weapon of R2DA, the first being Christmas Tree.
- This can trip zombies, the first melee to do so.
- Prior to v0.9.2, to utilize the Attract Zombies feature you could pretty much hit anything to bring zombies towards you.