Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Beast is a mob that was available during the early development of R2DA, having a very simple attack which was to hit survivors with the club in the direction of where the mouse goes. Despite still being in development, that still didn't stop the Beast from being replaced by the Brute.
The first step in the evolution between the grey, muscular behemoth known as the Tank and the green, club wielding Brute. The Beast looked almost human when it existed, and was slightly less powerful than the Brute. This zombie was extremely rare, and those who saw it usually managed to escape, not wanting to face something that was relatively unknown. However, after the SANI continued its evolutionary progression, the Beast eventually became non-existent. Very few survivors can tell about this extinct form of zombie today.
- The predecessor to the Brute.
- Very similar to it, but having more human-like skin than green and a different face.
- Second mob to be added to the game, but was replaced by the Brute.
- Therefore, the Brute is normally credited with this honor.
- Had no attacks as it was in Development.
- First removed mob, with the second removed mob being Papa G. Bread.
- Only PlaceRebuilder and five other players (officially) were ever shown with the Beast.
- It's jump height is considerably higher then the Brute today.
- A very early video of the Beast in action can be found here.