Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Beast was a mob that was available during the early development of R2DA. It had only one attack: a swing of its club in the direction of where the mouse went. Despite still being in development, that didn't stop the Beast from being succeeded by the Brute.
At this point in the evolutionary ladder, the skin of a Beast was a soft shade of peach. Although the structure was there, the strength was nowhere near to what the Brute is today. This zombie was extremely rare, and those who saw it just ran away from it. No-one wanted to face something that was both unknown but still deadly.
As the SANI Virus continued its evolutionary progression, the Beast slowly faded out of existence. There are few survivors still alive that can tell you about this zombie today.
Survivors are dealt 60 damage with any of the above combos.
Consumes no energy.
- This was the second mob to be added to R2DA, but the first mob to be removed.
- This was the predecessor to the Brute.
- It's quite similar to it, but it had more natural shade for skin than green and a different face.
- The jump height of the Beast considerably higher than the Brute today.
- Only PlaceRebuilder and ten other players were officially shown using the Beast.
- A very early video of the Beast in action can be found here.