Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Bazooka, slang for the term Rocket Launcher, is a secondary rocket launcher capable of exploding zombies into pieces in a single blast.
Designed after a potato cannon, R-Brain Hardwork was inspired to create this dynamic rocket launcher. The design is rather a prototype at the moment. R-Brain Hardwork themselves is still tweaking this, using money paid from rich and wealthy survivors as a budget of sorts, and plan on using recycled materials to create a new type of rocket launcher.
- Using the Bazooka on Tickers and Brute is a very effective way to get quick easy kills, as long as you conserve your ammo.
- When you fire this, make sure you are far away enough to do so. Being caught in the blast may kill or severely injure you, even if you are wearing armor.
- This is incredibly useful against large crowds, especially when they are chasing after you and you have a Jetpack.
- A Jetpack, in general, can help you not blow yourself up.
- This is similar to R2D's RPG-7.
- The Bazooka was the first weapon that could be purchased with ROBUX.
- The Bazooka is the only weapon in R2DA's history to be exclusively obtained with ROBUX.
- Compared to the Grenade, the Bazooka has a larger blast radius.
- The RPG is mainly regarded as the reincarnation of this weapon.
- During Pre-Demo, this did 2,000 damage, in which PlaceRebuilder said it was unintentional.
- At one point, the Bazooka didn't do self-inflicted damage to the player using it. PlaceRebuilder quickly fixed this as he noticed people abusing this by exploding themselves near zombies, without doing any damage to themselves.