This was released along with the Minigun, and for all intents and purposes, to be used with the Minigun.
Due to complaints about how quickly ammo on a Minigun was expended, R-Brain Hardwork made the Bandolier to satisfy those carrying a Minigun. The combined weight of both the Minigun and the Bandolier is catastrophic against people's backs, but lawsuits don't exist in the apocalypse anyways.
For some odd reason, people have a higher pain tolerance while wearing this. It's probably the adrenaline from mowing down zombies though.
- This armor is mainly supposed to be used with the Minigun, although you can also use this with the RPG.
- Although it is supposed to be used for either weapon, you can still use it for the HP.
- Use this on game modes like Hard, Survival, and Arena to help survive, as the Minigun can't be refilled at ammo stations.
- Whenever you feel like camping with the Minigun, this Bandolier has your back.
- This is the first common armor in R2DA to not be a vest.
- This is the 2nd highest rank-locked vest, with the first being the Bulldozer II.
- As of now, the Bandolier is the only armor so far to specialise in specific weapons.
- Even after you use the second reload this vest provides, the Bandolier will remain static and not disappear.
- In real life, bandoliers are mainly used to feed machine guns from an ammo can.
- Logically, a bandolier would not be able to protect you to the extent seen in-game.