This was released along with the Minigun, and for all intents and purposes, to be used with the Minigun.
Due to complaints about how quickly ammo on a Minigun was expended, R-Brain Hardwork made the Bandolier to satisfy those carrying a Minigun. The combined weight of both the Minigun and the Bandolier is catastrophic against people's backs, but lawsuits don't exist in the apocalypse anyway.
For some odd reason, people have a higher pain tolerance while wearing this. It's probably the adrenaline from mowing down zombies though.
- This armor is supposed to be used with the Minigun or the RPG.
- That being the case, you can still use it for the extra HP.
- For the longer rounds, try to opt for another weapon entirely.
- An extra magazine can only go so far with the Minigun.
- If you run out of bullets, you're basically done for.
- This is the first common armor in R2DA to not be a vest.
- This is the 2nd highest rank-locked vest, with the first being the Bulldozer II.
- As of now, the Bandolier is the only armor so far to specialise in specific weapons.
- Even after you use the second reload this vest provides, the Bandolier will remain static and not disappear.
- In real life, bandoliers are mainly used to feed machine guns from an ammo can, not from your body.
- Logically, a bandolier would not be able to protect you to the extent seen in-game.