The Airstrike will first give you a bird's eye view of the map while your cursor now becomes a big red target. Clicking once confirms the location. Then, your cursor becomes a blue arrow which spins around the targeted area which then dictates in which directions the Plane will fly at. Clicking again confirms the direction.
After a short delay, the Plane will fly in and drop bombs where you have planted the target and in the direction of the arrow.
Despite the rumours and the many deserted military bases and camps, the military is actually still waging war against the zombies, albeit with fewer men. Their first action that potentially changed the tides of the apocalypse was the recapture of many factories, allowing equipment, explosives, and bullets to be made in bulk.
The military then started to make contact with survivors, giving them whatever excess equipment and resources they have. Recently they have started using drone strikes again, with some connections to the system being given out to trustworthy survivors.
- Don't take too long trying to use it, or you may easily take some damage.
- Be sure to get away in time or you will take some serious damage.
- Try not to use this on the smaller maps on the spectrum.
- No matter how far you get, you can still die from it.
- While not recommended, it can be used to severely weaken a Brute.
- Any Brute can still use their forcefield to completely negate the damage, so keep that in mind.
- An Airstrike can kill or leave a Charged Brute in critical condition, so keep that in mind before using it.
- This item is banned in Free For All and Party Deathmatch, so make sure you don't bring it along to avoid wasting cash.
- Through a Boopack and some luck, however, you can bring one in through there.
- You can use the Airstrike to scan the map and get a better understanding of your surroundings.
- Use an Airstrike in Team Deathmatch, near the opposing teams spawnpoint as forcefields last only for two seconds.
- This item isn't effective against Lord Pumpkin Jr. during the Halloween Events due to Explosive Immunity being applied to him.
- Radius decreased in v0.2.2.
- Sounds added in v0.2.2.
- There was a bug where you can move around normally while crouching and using the Airstrike which was fixed in v1.0.1.
- In the map Terminal Decay, you can find a few grey, faded out versions, on the crane, at the helipad, and around the map.
- You cannot use these, however.
- If you are using the Airstrike during the Winscreen, the voice will fade out and your player will shake the radio in frustration before putting it away.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Airstrike.
- This used to be the highest ranking item before the inception of the Jetpack.