The Airstrike will first give you a bird's eye view of the map while your cursor now becomes a big red target. Clicking once confirms the location. Then, your cursor becomes a blue arrow which spins around the targeted area which then dictates in which directions the drone will fly at. Clicking again confirms the direction.
After a short delay, the drone will fly in and drop bombs where you have planted the target and in the direction of the arrow.
Despite the rumours and the many deserted military bases and camps, the military is actually still waging war against the zombies, albeit with fewer men. Their first action that potentially changed the tides of the apocalypse was the recapture of many factories, allowing equipment, explosives and bullets to be made in bulk.
The military then started to make contact with survivors, giving them whatever excess equipment and resources they have. Recently they have started using drone strikes again, with some connections to the system being given out to trustworthy survivors.
- Be sure to get away in time or you will take some serious damage.
- Try not to use this on the smaller maps on the spectrum.
- No matter how far you get, you can still die from it.
- While not recommended, it can be used to severely weaken a Brute.
- Any Brute can still use their forcefield to completely negate the damage, so keep that in mind.
- An Airstrike can kill a Charged Brute, so keep that in mind before using it.
- This item is banned in Free For All, so make sure you don't bring it along to avoid wasting cash.
- Through a Boopack and some luck, however, you can bring one in through there.
- When it was initially added, the blast radius of the strike was larger than it is today.
- This item was not effective against Lord Pumpkin Jr. during the 2016 Halloween Event.
- There is a bug where you can move around normally while crouching and using the Airstrike.
- A small bug allowed people to kill other survivors with this.